Problems with network addresses in 0.0.0.0/8

Hi Benny,

The modified enum_ipv4_interface() is good, but pj_gethostip() should also check if the resolved hostname is a IP from the address
block 0.0.0.0/8 (which is on my pc, when adding a USB camera) because for e.g. in stateful proxy (init_proxy()) the first (default)
IP address is returned by pj_gethostip() and all other IP addresses by pj_enum_ip_interface()...

Best regards,
Helmut