RTP/RTCP over TCP

Currently no, as you can see from http://www.pjsip.org/sip_media_features.htm

> Which kind of approach do you suggest to implement this?

We modified the pjmedia transport framework when we did SRTP, and part
of the modification was to add few more API's to media transport
interface to allow it to interact with SDP (that is to modify SDP
before it's sent, and to inspect incoming SDP in order to activate
certain features).

So if you have the latest version of pjsip, you can just create a TCP
based media transport class, and it should be supported by the rest of
pjsip/pjmedia framework. Have a look at transport_udp.c or
transport_srtp.c for sample codes.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
 Benny