Building PocketPJ for Windows Mobile 6 (Samer Faour)

Benny is right. I remember this issue. But it goes to a dead end
because you will encounter an issue with the resource file. But here
are some things you can do.. go to the project properties of PocketPJ.
Then to Configuration Properties -> C/C++ -> Code Generation -> Run
Time Library. Now set this value to Multi-threaded DLL (/MD) for
release or Multi-threaded Debug DLL (/MDd) for debug.
Now Under Configuration Properties -> Linker -> Advanced -> Entry
Point make sure it says WinMainCRTStartup. Base Address is 0x00010000
but I'm not sure if I changed that or not.

Now there may be other changes to the project that need to be done but
these are the ones I can remember. Google is your friend... but once
all other errors are resolved, in the end I reached this single error:
PocketPJ.rc(301) : fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file 'wceres.rc'.
Commenting out the inclusion of this resource file is unacceptable
because it contains all WCE-specific components and you definitely
won't be able to build the project. Only solution online I could find
was suggestions to comment it out. Anyways, it builds successfully on
embedded. Hope this helped.

Samer

Samer M. Faour
Computer and Communications Engineering