Calls not terminating properly?

I've traced the problem.

The host is not handling VAD properly. With VAD enabled, pjsua does not send
audio samples to the host, and he is expecting audio samples (even if it
is silence). So the parser on the other side exits abnormally and do not end
the sip call properly, so I'm not getting the BYE.

I've disabled VAD, ( no_vad = 1 ) and it's working fine now ( not dropping
the calls when i do not produce sound ).

Regarding the question I made about the multiple invite sessions, im using
pjsua_make_call, so, a new invite session is properly made inside of this
function and i don't have to worry about it. I miss confused because we have
2 possibilities of work. Directly with pjsip and pjmedia (where we have to
worry about those things), or with pjsua-api.

Thanks