Calls not terminating properly?

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Jo?o C?sar <jpcesar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hell all
>
> I'm working on a project that uses pjsip, pjmedia and pjsua-api. We have a
> memory port as source of audio, and we are establishing a sip connection to
> a SIP compliant third party product. However, on call termination from the
> other side, i think we are not properly handing the hangup of the call since
> we are getting this kind of errors:
>
> strm0284c64c RTP recv() error: Connection reset by peer (WSAECONNRESET)
> [err:130054]
> strm0284c64c RTP recv() error: Connection reset by peer (WSAECONNRESET)
> [err:130054]
> strm0284c64c RTP recv() error: Connection reset by peer (WSAECONNRESET)
> [err:130054]
>
> assumptions:
> - we are using UDP transport
> - we are adding the ports with pjsua_conf_add_port
> - making the call with pjsua_call_make_call
> - using pjmedia_snd_port_create_player to create the port
> - using pjmedia_snd_port_connect to connect the ports
>
> we have implemented the following callback functions
> - on_call_media_state
> - on_call_state
> - on_incoming_call
>
> However, on the on_call_state we are only printing some call info. do we
> need to implement explicit hangup here if connection is no longer active?

No you don't need to do anything in on_call_state(), as call
disconnection will be handled automatically and on_call_state() only
serves to report the changes in call state. In your case above, I
suspect that the pjsip doesn't receive the BYE request from the other
side. Please check the log and/or Wireshark packet capture to see if
this is/isn't the case.

Cheers
 Benny