PJSIP Strange issue with message content

Hi,

We are facing a strange issue with pjsip.

The problem is when we are sending text messages , the last two characters of the message gets truncated at the receiving end. When we check the log file, it is found that an extra CRLF is added after the "content-length" field.

This same thing is happening for the presence subscription also. In that case pidf xml is corrupted, because of the above mentioned issue.

Thanks in advance.
Allen Joy