presence

Hi Benny,

I noticed that sometimes the presence is not detected by the call back.

Example:
User A is friend of User B
User A with Account A status is Online status_text=Busy
User B with Account B logged in (with status Online status_text=Working), User B will get the status of A Online but not the status_text=Busy, and A will get the status of B including the status_text Working.
When User A logged out, User B will be notified that User A had logged out.
If User A logged in again, User B is not get notified, But User A was able to get the status of B. However User A will only get the status Online and not the extended Status_text Working.

If Both users are online before the changing of status, they can received the notification but once one of them log out, the problem begins.

I also noticed that the previous account logged in the phone even if logged out will change its status depending on the status set by the current account active.

Example

User A with Account A logged in and after an hour User A logged out Account A.

User B with Account B logged in (using the same device). If User B changed the status for the account B, account A status will also be changed.

I just did the following,

define pjsua element, put elem.note then update all users.

Hope you can help me with this.

I also want to ask how can I set the program using pjsip to have only 1 account? I think it can handle 8 accounts as written in the documentation right? I want to have 1 active account and don't want to have any additional account. I also want to clean the account lists when logging out.

I used the ua.cpp as guide. You can look at it to know how I do my program.

I end my program with pjsua_destro(), did it logged out the accout from the server? did it erase all account in the account array?

Thanks

Joseph