Codec Selection

Hi Opu,

Basically you can change codec priority 'anywhere' in the code before
making call (generating sdp). Example of changing codec priority is
available in pjsip-apps/src/symbian_ua/ua.cpp.

FYI, default enabled codecs and their priority order in 0.9.0 for
Symbian are: Speex/8000, GSM, G.711, other codecs are disabled mostly
because of mobile device CPU limitation, including iLBC. So if you are
using 0.9.0 default settings, Speex/8000 should be already in the
first priority, please check if the call peer/server supports this
codec.

Regards,
nanang