HELP!! Voice Connection During A SIP Call

I have the pjsua_conf_connect()

/* Callback called by the library when call's media state has changed */
void on_call_media_state(pjsua_call_id call_id)
{
??? pjsua_call_info ci;

??? pjsua_call_get_info(call_id, &ci);

??? if (ci.media_status == PJSUA_CALL_MEDIA_ACTIVE) {
??? // When media is active, connect call to sound device.
??? pjsua_conf_connect(ci.conf_slot, 0);
??? pjsua_conf_connect(0, ci.conf_slot);
??? }
}

I tried running in debug mode and try to catch the value by doing this

void on_call_media_state(pjsua_call_id call_id)

{

??? pjsua_call_info ci;

??? pjsua_call_get_info(call_id, &ci);

??? if (ci.media_status == PJSUA_CALL_MEDIA_ACTIVE) {

??? // When media is active, connect call to sound device.

??? int succes=pjsua_conf_connect(ci.conf_slot, 0);

??? int ok=pjsua_conf_connect(0, ci.conf_slot);

??? }

}

and watch the value of success and ok, the value is 0 which means the function call returns success.

BR,

Joseph