SVN repository checkout

Hey,

I want to use the SVN trunk to get the latest files.
Tortoise SVN was my choice to access it and I wanted to know,
if I can use the "svn+ssh" option to get the files as well?
The proxy settings I am behind with my machine are simply too
restrictive to use just http or https for getting the files.

But trying to connect via putty directly also gives me the
question for the username and login. If anyone by chance knows
how or even if it's cooperated for PJSIP, please let me know
how.

Best regards,
Markus