how to connect the IP phone media port with the port developed?

In PJMEDIA, audio frames are sent back and forth between what is called media port (pjmedia_port). So to be able to peek or manipulate audio frames, we need to implement our own media port.

my question is when we implement our own media port in my_media_port.c, how can I integrate this file into the project?

That is how can add this port into the call and make this port can be connected with IP phone?

I looked in the document and found that I need use pjmedia_conf_add_port( );and pjsua_conf_connect();

Did some have some example source code to use the two functions?

Thanks very much

http://cnweb.search.live.com/video/results.aspx?q=%E5%A5%A5%E8%BF%90%E5%9C%A3%E7%81%AB&mkt=zh-cn&FORM=WLMTWC