ICE library: capable of connectivity checks?

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 7:33 PM, katjusha KATJUSHA <katjusham at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi to everyone!
>
> I wanna know if the ice_strans.c is a LITE-implementation of the ICE.

No! It's a full implementation! In fact we don't implement ICE-lite
(although it should communicate with ICE-lite fine).

> If "yes", does this mean that the libraries isn't able to do the
> connectivity checks?

Last time you said that you've had successful connectivity checks, so what
changed your mind?

> How I must configure the variables to let them act as FULL?

Nothing.

> In order to follow the suggestions of Pedro, I've read the transport_ice.c.
> I've found the functions mentioned, that embedded the original calls in
> ice_strans.c...

The media transport API is explained in
http://www.pjsip.org/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMEDIA__TRANSPORT.htm

> But I've to go also to endpoint.c to retrieve other functions...
> This  appear  to me  a little bit confusioning... @_@

The endpoint.c is for different purpose. Frankly I'm confused that you're
confused with that.

 -benny