conference bridge questions

Hi Gang Lau,

2008/7/17 Gang Lau <gangban.lau at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>     I have some questions about conference bridge when play with pjsipua.
>
>     If we want to create a four party audio conference, is it needed to
> connect all channels each other?
>
>     connect(0, 1);
>     connect(0, 2);
>     connect(0, 3);
>     connect(1, 0);
>     connect(1,3);
>     connect(2,0);
>     connect(2,3);
>     connect(3,2);
>
>     or just all the ports connected to port zero and port zero connected to
> all ports is enough.

You have to connect all channels each other. Port zero is just a
participant as the other stream ports, it doesn't do the mixing, the
conference bridge does.

>     And it seems pjsipua create conference bridge by default, even for a
> simple call.

Yes, assumed you are using PJSUA, there is no pjsipua.

>     The conference bridge has 120ms(buffer size 6 * ptime 20 ms) latency.A
> simple call will be total 240ms latency caused by
>     both side bridge. Is it true?
>     How could I reduce latency for pjsipua?

No, it isn't true :)
The buffer size you point there should be PJMEDIA_SOUND_BUFFER_COUNT.
Please see please see
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ#audio-latency about buffer size
meaning. The link also gives info about how to reduce latency.

Regards,
nanang