RTP broadcast/unicast

Hi!

I am thinking about a Push-to-talk feature for a VoIP client. I want to
have the PTT feature serverless.

For example if the clients are all in the same subnet I could use
broadcasts - all clients listen on a certain port for incoming RTP and
the sender just sends RTP to the certain port and the broadcast IP.

If the group spans multiple subnets, I could use multicast instead of
broadcast.

I wonder if anybody has done something similar and if pjmedia supports
multicast/broadcast too?

thanks
klaus