RTP Streaming performance test program ..

Hi.

I've been trying to write a performance RTP Streaming test program which only needs to send a continuous RTP stream on X Ports (simulating X calls) and listen on the same number of ports.

e.g.
Host A sends RTP to ports 10000 - 10360 and listens on those corresponding ports.
Host B does the same

I've attached the code I've been using so far. I've tried to use a mem_player for this as I have no interest in loading a file and also it seems that the mem_player does/can automatically loop/rewind (please correct me if this is wrong).
All it does though is send RTCP packets and no RTP .. so obviously I'm doing something wrong.
Help would be appreciated as we are evaluating RTP stacks for performance and ease of use.
(In the end we need to use the stack to read the data from our custom driver/hardware and just send it out on rtp) If there's an easier way to do this I'm of course open to suggestions.

Regards,

Mit freundlichen Gr??en
Thomas Raschbacher
itCampus Technology GmbH
?sterreich * Deutschland * Italien
Dresdner Stra?e 45 /DG
1200 Wien
thomas.raschbacher at itctec.com
Tel: +43 (1) 890 22 82 - 58
Fax: +43 (1) 890 22 82 - 958
http://www.itctec.com
UID: ATU 6339 0618
Firmenbuchnr: FN292598t, Handelsgericht Wien
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Andreas G?nser, Andreas Lassmann
Joint Venture von itCampus und MEC

itCampus Gruppe
Deutschland * Gro?britannien * Italien * ?sterreich * Schweiz * Slowakei
http://www.itcampus.eu