Does pjsip-0.9.0 supports OSS?

Hi,

Yes, OSS is supported indeed. Please make sure that the capture device is
working (using any other apps/tools available in the platform). And please
check which clock rates are supported by the sound device.

If the problem persists, please send along some more info here, e.g: log
file, so somebody may see a clue.

Regards,
nanang