how to keep downstream port still there after destroy resample port

;-)

*PJMEDIA_RESAMPLE_DONT_DESTROY_DN*  Do not destroy downstream port when
resample port is destroyed.I missed this when I check document before.

PJSIP document is most best one I can see of opensource projects. Thank you,
guys.

regards,
Gang