From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] On Behalf Of Tzury Bar Yochay
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 11:08 AM
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: (still) struggling with Visual Studio 2005 And LinkageErrors

Hi All,

I would like to know if anybody uses pjsip with visual studio 2005 and experienced Link error such as below while compiling *pjsua_wince*.

errors:
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

regarding:
pjmedia_codec_wince.lib(gsm.obj)
pjmedia_codec_wince.lib(speex_codec.obj)
pjmedia_wince.lib(transport_srtp.obj)
pjmedia_wince.lib(echo_speex.obj)
and more...

I have wasted already a whole day (and part of the night) trying to figure out what is wrong with the dependencies and build order and couldn't figure out.
I assume this is a result of the conversion (vcp's to vcproj's).

If you experienced such or alike and managed to solve them I would like to know how.

Thanks,
Tzury