Enable ICE on account basis

On 1/28/08, logan <logan04x at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Alain,
>
> Thanks for the response.
>
> You are correct, it's more of a UA behaviour. We are thinking that instead
> of creating media transports (pjsua_var.calls.med_tp) during startup time,
> we create it on per call basis, i.e. create it in pjsua_media_channel_init.

Yeah that's the direction that I'll be doing in the next few weeks. If
you notice, SRTP is also done this way, on per account basis. But
before doing that, I'd like to finish TURN-06 first, then integrate it
to ICE. All of these should be available in 0.9, which is due in three
weeks (it'll be miracle if I could release it on time though :) ).

cheers,
 -benny