Announcing SRTP support in PJSIP

Dear all,

just want to announce that we now have SRTP support in SVN trunk
(hurray!). For more information about compatibility, how to use, and
what have been done, please see the SRTP wiki in
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/SRTP

We've tested it against couple of phones that support SRTP and it
looks good (apart from SRTCP, which one phone doesn't support and the
other we don't think it implements SRTCP correctly). If you have
phones which support SRTP, it would be great if you could give it a
try, I'll be thrilled to hear your result.

Enjoy while it's hot!

cheers,
 -benny