refresh presence

>Andreas Backman schrieb:
>> Hi!
>>

>> I?m developing an IM client based on the PJSIP stack and having some
>> problems with the PUBLISH refresh packets being sent from it. Our
server
>> demands the User-Agent field to be present in the header, with a
certain
>> signature, but PJSIP doesn?t add the UA field when it refreshes the
>> presence. The UA field is only added when it sends a normal PUBLISH.
>
>What kind of weird server is this?
>
>regards
>Klaus

It's an OpenSER server, but they have for some reason set a restriction
to only allow a certain program (an OpenWengo clone) to publish its
presence. I've set the UA field to the specific one and it works fine
except the refresh where it's leaved out and the server complains.

As I said it's not that big problem, because the PUBLISH is resent as a
new one, which works, but it would be great to add it to the refresh
message also.

Best regards,
Andreas Backman
SESCA ISW