refresh presence

Hi!

I'm developing an IM client based on the PJSIP stack and having some
problems with the PUBLISH refresh packets being sent from it. Our server
demands the User-Agent field to be present in the header, with a certain
signature, but PJSIP doesn't add the UA field when it refreshes the
presence. The UA field is only added when it sends a normal PUBLISH.

This is not actually a big problem, but is there a way of adding the UA
field when it refreshes its presence to get rid of the "501 Method Not
Supported Here" message that the server answers with?

By the way, thanks for a great piece of software with excellent
documentation!

Best regards,

Andreas Backman

SESCA ISW