Keep getting Err=70018 (gethostbyname() has returned error (PJ_ERESOLVE))

That is quite strange, as PJ_ERESOLVE is returned only by host resolution
function (gethostbyname()), and this function shouldn't be called in the
first place because the target is an IP address!

I can test this tomorrow, although there's no guarantee that I'll get the
same error. Can you debug the application there? Put a break point in
gethostbyname() call in pj/addr_resolv_sock.c:40, and give me the call trace
(which functions call this function, and what's the value of hostname
parameter).

cheers,
 -benny