streaming

Sorry, you're right... :-\
In my case, I've a sip proxy that provides  to all the sip signalling between the UACs,
and the media proxy should simply forward the media (the RTP, I mean) between UACs involved in the call.
I hope it is more clear to you..
TNX!
Giusy

Hi Giusy,

sorry I'm not too clear about your use case.

So you have mediaproxy acting as, well, a media proxy, in the middle of the
call between the UAs, is that right?

Now, do you want to proxy the media between UA1 and UA2, or do you want to
somehow have the media proxy involved in the media as well (by involved, I
mean the media proxy is sending its own media to the UAs, rather than just
forwarding media), or do you want both? We can do all of these of course,
it's easy. ;-)

cheers,
 -benny