Port questions

Hi again!

Nanang Izzuddin answered my question:

>On 15/01/2008, Matti Zemack <Matti.Zemack at bbc.co.uk> wrote:
>> B. If this is how Pjsua smartly tries going through NAT's. Does there

>> exist a setting for Pjsua in run-time, start-up flag or at
compilation
>> time where this functionality can be switched off?
>
>AFAIK,
>it can be disabled at compile time by supplying option
PJMEDIA_UDP_NO_SRC_ADDR_CHECKING for
>pjmedia_transport_udp_attach in pjsua_media.c

So, in to the code I tried setting PJMEDIA_UDP_NO_SRC_ADDR_CHECKING = 1.
Which is what I believe I want it to be if we follow the naming. But it
was already set to 1. And it didn't help changing it to 0.

So looking at the code I managed to disable the above described problem
by commenting out "udp->options &" in line 436 of transport_udp.c (trunk
1630). I didn't have time to really look what udp->options is.
Everything I found said udp->options is the bitmask of
pjmedia_transport_udp_options which only contains
PJMEDIA_UDP_NO_SRC_ADDR_CHECKING? As I didn't understand this circle
argument, and it is getting late, I found it best to report to this list
and get some sleep.

Best regards,
Matti Zemack, BBC R&I, Kingswood Warren, UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/