Segmentation fault

Hi benny,
 I have built pjsua statically and running it on arm target ,
 I am able to build it successfully ,but while running on arm target getting Segmentation fault, without showing  where exactly is the problem.
 What is the reson for such error?

 Can anybody help me please....
 when run on target ./pjsua-arm-unknown-linux-gnu it shows the window but  comes out of application immediately  showing Segmentation Fault

 |  v  re-inVite (release hold) |  t  ToGgle Online status |  >  Cycle next ac.|
 |  U  send UPDATE              |  T  Set online status    |  <  Cycle prev ac.|
 | ],[ Select next/prev call    +--------------------------+-------------------+
 |  x  Xfer call                |      Media Commands:     |  Status & Config: |
 |  X  Xfer with Replaces       |                          |                   |
 |  #  Send RFC 2833 DTMF       | cl  List ports           |  d  Dump status   |
 |  *  Send DTMF with INFO      | cc  Connect port         | dd  Dump detailed |
 | dq  Dump curr. call quality  | cd  Disconnect port      | dc  Dump config   |
 |                              |  V  Adjust audio Volume  |  f  Save config   |
 |  S  Send arbitrary REQUEST   | Cp  Codec priorities     |  f  Save config   |
 |  q  QUIT       sleep N: console sleep for N ms    n: detect NAT type        |
 You have 0 active call
 >>> Segmentation fault
 #

 Thanks in advance