Integrating PJSIP into Mozilla Framework

Hi Benny,
I was able to integrate the SIP stack into Mozilla FF(firefox) by making
shared lib. of it and loading into FF using a stub.
I have quite a number of shared lib. such as libpjsipregister.so,
libpjsipsendim.so, libpjsipreceiveim.so and so on.

In one of my shared lib. (libpjsipregister.so), I cloned the result
after receiving IM since pjsip_rx_data will be reset after the all
callback s are executed. I read that I can't pass pjsip_rx_data
structure to another thread for asynchronous processing. So I have
something like this:

static void on_pager(...){
                pjsip_msg_body* cloned_msg = &pjsip_msg_body_clone;
          }

In another shared lib.(libpjsipreceiveim.so), I tried to retrieve the
data sent in the IM session, basically HTTP URL. I have something like this:

char *sipreceiveimonly(){
                pj_thread_desc desc;
                pj_thread_t *thread;
                pjsip_msg_body* cloned_msg;

                return cloned_msg->data;
                                     }

The returned values are passed to my XPCOMs in FF which implement those
shared lib.

The problem is that I couldn't retrieve the URL(I guess it's in
"cloned_msg->data") on calling *sipreceiveimonly(). This is a
provisional solution, I planned to pass such info via SIP INFO rather
than IM in the nearest future.

How can I retrieve the IM data (i.e.URL)??
Guess I am missing something.

Yours,
Mike.