Add new codec in pjsua

Hi Fabio,

First of all, you should send your technical question to pjsip mailing list,
you need to subscribe to the list first:
So we can share problems-solutions and it can be documented/refered better.

About the codec integration problem, from a couple lines you
identified, it seems the error might be caused by improper
implementation of enum_info of pjmedia_codec_factory_op, it is usually
named as *_enum_codecs, which is called by
pjmedia_codec_mgr_register_factory in codec initialization (perhaps
pjmedia_codec_g729_init in your case).

To make it sure, you have to debug your codec initializer, step in to
pjmedia_codec_mgr_register_factory(), and check the value of 'count'
after calling factory->op->enum_info(factory, &count, info). The
'count' variable represents number of codecs implemented by specified
codec factory.

regards,
nanang