jittered sound - only in pjsua and microphone

    Hello!

  I've just started using pjsip, and I have a problem with audio
quality.

  When I use confsample to test loop between microphone and speaker
(with 'c' command and '0', '0' arguments) everything is OK. But when I
try to test loop with pjsua (as described at:
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/audio-check-loopback - "cc 0 0"
command) I hear jittered sound. I got similar effect when I called
remote (using pjsua) and use microphone as sound source. But when I
use a .wav file (--play-file option) remote hear clear sound... I also
tested microphone with recfile sample program - recorded sound is
clear...

  Any idea how to fix this problem in pjsua?

--
   Pawe? Kierski
   pkierski <at> gmail.com