pjsua callbacks

And, as I found out the hard way, you need to be very careful when
calling PJ functions that will lock things you may not know about.
This gets trick with callbacks, since they have already locked
things, so locking an app-lock poses issues (e.g. your DB lock,
though you probably shouldn't be calling DB functions from a
callback.) A main thread function would want to lock the app lock,
but when it calls various PJ functions, it can deadlock with your
callback. I sort of get around this by trying to not call any PK
functions if I have an app lock.

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com