Broadcast Instant Message to all Buddies in list

I see that psjua has an option to broadcast an instant message to all
buddies in list, yet it seems somehow not to be implemented in the example
application.
Is there any good way to broadcast a message?

The only one I see now is to:
1.To pjsua_enum_buddies
2.Then get pjsua_buddy_get_info for all of them
3.And use pjsua_im_send to all of them

It seems somehow to be a quite resource consuming way, since I am planing to
do this a couple of times a second...

Should I maybe keep track of all my buddies in a separate vector containing
all buddies with their uri and their status, to not enum them over and over
again? Does anybody have an idea for this?

Cheers
Thomas