Callbacks still called back after pjmedia_port_destroy

I don't get a crash, but it could be one in the same. I'm definitely
getting a call back after it was destroyed. Sounds like the main
thread should just mark it as closed and clean it up some other way.
Or perhaps destroy can remove the port (so it won't get call backs),
unlock, then re-lock and destroy?

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com