Question about adding a codec

It is MELP. I get the C source code at http://www.data-compression.com/melp1.2.tar.gz

At the moment, I have no idea if I need to create a custom transport.

I would like do some experiment about my question about the non-integer value in the default_attr function.

At the same time, hope to get some help about this.

?2008-08-29 21:53:39?"Fabio Pietrosanti (naif)" <lists at infosecurity.ch> ???