PJSIP Future on Symbian OS platform (Nokia)

It seems that Nokia is cutting off the VoIP client from their phones
based on Symbian OS:
http://www.intomobile.com/2008/08/26/nokia-ditches-built-in-sip-for-s60-3rd-edition-feature-pack-2-fp2.html

That's a good news for PJSIP, we could envision a strong development and
enhancements for that platform.

I think that the following area will became very important:
- Audio Optimization (using APS)
- Codec Optimization  (inside pjmedia)
- AMR Codec Integration (rtp profile)
- Bandwidth reduction for mobility use (to make it working over GPRS)
- ZRTP Security Integration (to make secure phone calls)

Our company will work on those are in upcoming months, we would be very
happy to know all the parties that are working on the Symbian Platform
in order to share the resources and efforts required for such kind of
development.

ZRTP Security has been already integrated and will be released in
upcoming weeks.
Basic APS integration has been already done by PJSIP guys (nice work!)

Fabio