symbian-port - unable to register

Which kind of methods for the detection are known to be in place?

I mean, they simply block 5060 udp/tcp port or do they use some kind of
protocol detection systems to catch RTP and SIP protocol even of other
udp/tcp ports?

Because that's a very interesting item for all the mobile voip
capabilities, and if protocol detection is employed then some kind of
open obfuscation technology could be evaluated for voip traffic.

Let me know

Fabio