pjturn_client up-to-date?

Hi!

I am trying to use pjturn_client.
First of all, the Visual Studio project in SVN does not compile (I had
to tell him where the libs for pjlib, pjlib-util and pjnath were).
After that, I was able to compile the client.

However, I am a bit confused: does this client use the latest TURN and
STUN protocol versions, as told here:
http://www.pjsip.org/pjnath/docs/html/index.htm?
I am asking this because I am testing it and I see that after sending an
Allocate Request and receiving an Allocate Response, the client sends a
Send Request (Message Type 0x0004).
This doesn't seem to exist in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-turn-07, which is stated to
be the TURN version in use by PJSIP.