Presence Subscription Notification

as i watch the value in the debug mode, the state in pjsip/src/pjsip-simple/evsub.c is PJSIP_EVSUB_STATE_NULL.

I also want to ask if pjsip supports java for desktop application or is it only compatible for c/c++ and phyton
--- On Wed, 8/20/08, Benny Prijono <bennylp at pjsip.org> wrote:
From: Benny Prijono <bennylp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "pjsip list" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 4:18 AM

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 8:30 AM, Joseph Maiquez <josephmaiquez at yahoo.com> wrote:

OK ill make it clear.

UserA send a request while UserB is logged off.
When UserB logged in, the callback was not called. it seems that the call back only work if the user send a request in time where the other(the one who suppose to receive the request) is online as well.

Yes that's how it works. But there's a timer in UserA, and if you allow it to run a bit longer, UserA will retry the request after few minutes, and by this time the on_incoming_subscribe() callback in UserB will be called.

?
One more thing benny I cant add buddy inside the call back.
pjsua_add_buddy always returns an error dont know why..

It will be much helpful if you mention what the error is.

?-benny