PulseAudio

I tried to use pjsip. If no sound is played by pulseaudio, I have no
error, but I cannot hear my correspondent and my correspondent cannot
hear me.

If pulseaudio is playing a sound, I get this error:

pjsua_media.c  Unable to open sound device: No suitable sound playback
device (PJMEDIA_ENOSNDPLAY) [status=220201]

So, if you have any idea... And to keep pulseaudio is important
because it corrects the bug of flashplayer (flashplayer doesn't stop
the sound even if the animation is finished...) and it's a good sound
mixer to play different sounds simultaneously.

Regards,
R?my.

Benny Prijono <bennylp at pjsip.org> a ?crit?: