Intel IPP Question

Manoj Kumar Joshi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have seen IPP related release. Are these codecs supposed to work
> with Symbian port as well?
If you want to achieve something similar to IPP, the S60 APS for Symbian
9 should be integrated inside PJMEDIA to handle directly the hardware
codec support of S60 APS.

This will cut-off some feature like "conference calling", but this would
be the best approach in terms of performance and integration of pjsip on
S60.

Consider that APS provide you even AMR 4.75 with DTX (statistically
average 2.36kbit)!

If you want to invest following that path let me know

Fabio