How to see the debug logs of pjsip?

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 12:20 PM,
<ramakrishnaprasad.annasamudram at wipro.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
> Adding one more question.My spplication is working fine when I configure
> with ./configure CFLAGS=-DNDEBUG".
> But the same application is crashing when i do just
> ./configure.pjsip_parse_msg is returning NULL.
> What can be the cause and remedy?Is this behaviour is known?

I've replied this in the other thread (that is, please send the log file).

> I have configured the pjproject in DEBUG mode../configure
> CFLAGS="-DNDEBUG".I want to

Actually, in the contrary, adding -DNDEBUG disables assertion so it will not
help debugging.

> see the debug logs because my application received an incorrect return
> value from one of the
> pjsip apis.How can I see the debug logs?Is it by just gdb?
>
> By default pjsip will print the log to stdout. If you don't have stdout
then you can register your own callback to capture the log. Also there are
other customizations that you can do (like changing the verbosity, log
format, etc), and I think the documentation is plenty on this topic. Please
check the online docs.

Cheers
 Benny

Thanks & regards,