Von: pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org [pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] im Auftrag von vopjessie [jessievop at hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. August 2008 03:40
An: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Betreff: [pjsip] please help! to get original callee id

Hi all, my sip server is set up to forward all calls to a particular client written in pjsip, say MyClient. I need to know the original callee id (destination client)  when a forwarded call reaches MyClient. The following method is called when an incoming call arrives on MyClient:

static void on_incoming_call(pjsua_acc_id acc_id, pjsua_call_id call_id, pjsip_rx_data *rdata)
{
}

I have looked into some of the data in rdata, but could not find the original callee id. Could someone help me out?

thanks in advance

-Jessica

? Windows Live Spaces ??????????????? ???????<http://spaces.live.com/?page=HP>