Hundreds of accounts with pjsip (python binding)

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 5:10 PM, Andrea Spadaccini <
a.spadaccini at mediatechnologies.it> wrote:

> Ciao Andrea,
>
> > I have to test an Asterisk installation, I'd like to run 500 softphones
> and
> > 100 concurrent calls, so the first thing to do for me was to register
> those
> > 500 softphones.
>
> Problem solved. I simply had to raise the PJSUA_MAX_ACC value in
> pjsip/include/pjsua-lib/pjsua.h.

Yep. Of course I don't have to remind you that the proper way to do it is to
declare the setting in config_site.h rather than modifying the value in
pjsua.h. :)

I feel a bit wary with the number of accounts/calls that you quoted,
hopefully you're aware of this:
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ#pjsua-lib-perf. YMMV of course. So
perhaps at some point you'd have to partition the application so that each
instance will handle smaller amounts of calls.

Cheers
 Benny