Application crash on Windows Mobile 5.0

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Samer Faour <smf18 at aub.edu.lb> wrote:
> OK so my config_site.h only contains these:
>
>  #include <pj/config_site_sample.h>
>  #define PJ_WIN32_WINCE 1
>
>  I still can't escape the crash or hanging. Best I could get was no
>  crash but no sound either. I tried disabling VAD and changing the
>  buffer to 16 but to no effect. GSM is currently the only codec working
>  on these PDAs. Any suggestions?

You didn't say if you've upgraded your source to the latest svn
version. If you haven't done that, my only suggestion for now is to
upgrade. But if you've done that, then perhaps you can run the
application from the debugger and see where exactly the crash happens.
Without this info it's very hard to pinpoint what's wrong.

Cheers
 Benny