about CPjAudioInputEngine and CPjAudioOutputEngine in Symbian

Hi
    Here is Janferry.I'm using pjsip.
    I have written some phone demo. and I also wtote one symbian demo.
    but I can't play and record audio at the same time with CMdaAudioInputStream and CMdaAudioOutputStream.
    I tested the sample "symbian_ua",SIP ran well,but there was no voice.
    When I start play the MaoscBufferCopied  runs ok, or When I start record the MaiscBufferCopied runs ok.
    but It can't  record and play a sound at the same time.
    MaiscBufferCopied return errors after MaoscBufferCopied is runing.
    how should I do with the stream buffers and the callback? Can you help me?

   Thanks.
   Best Regard!
                            Janfery