PJSIP on Symbian, any pointers for tackling the audio optimization challenge?

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Benny Prijono <bennylp at pjsip.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 3:20 AM, Alex T. W. LEUNG <alexleung at astri.org> wrote:
>  >
>  > Dear all,
>  >
>  > I also experienced the below "audio latency" issue. Any speculations on the
>  > possible root cause(s) of this?
>
>  Frankly I've little idea on this, but Yohannes (on this list) had
>  suggested to me that it may be due to the audio backend that we use
>  (the Audio Streaming API) and we may be able to get better latency
>  with using Audio Proxy Server API instead. Unfortunately we haven't
>  had time or resource to experiment with this so this has to wait until
>  we're done with version 1.0.

Just want to let everyone know that I am still experimenting with
this. With the "jailbreak" using AppTRK I can potentially try all
restricted audio APIs that requires capabilities such as MultimediaDD.
But I will be going for a vacation for about 3 weeks, so you won't be
hearing from me soon.

--
Regards
Yohanes