Cannot open include file: 'dsound.h': No such file or directory

For a Win32 application, you can have a look at the Sipek2 project, by
Sasa Coh :
http://sipek2.googlecode.com

It is a .NET GUI C# application, based on the pjsip stack (he built a
wrapper to use pjsip functionalities from C# managed code)

Regards,