Windows Mobile 6 half duplex audio - anything known?

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Roland Klabunde
<roland.klabunde at freenet.de> wrote:
> Hi (Benny),
>
>  Martin (!) has built the wince sample of the latest SVN, switched off VAD
>  and EC and got hmmmm..... some sort of a walky talky :) Means: The audio was
>  half-duplex only. Only if one side was silent, the other's audio came
>  through. ASUS PDA. From this device we know, that the GSM audio quality is
>  horrible, but was at least full duplex. PTIME is 20, no change with PTIME
>  80.

That sounds like the echo suppressor (PJMEDIA_ECHO_SIMPLE) is in
operation. So the EC is not totally disabled after all. In PJSUA-LIB
you can disable the EC by setting the ec_tail to zero.

Cheers
 Benny