How to authenticate the rejistration request on a stateful proxy using PJSIP

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 3:20 AM, Senthil Raja <vsraja at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to know what set of API should I use to handle registration on
> a  stateful  proxy  (which is in fact a B2BUA at session level).
> I went through the developers guide, but it states that "The server
> authorization session currently is not implemented.".
> Appreciate your help.

I think we have a basic server side authentication API's. Although I
haven't tried these myself since I haven't built any servers, I think
some people use that. Have a look at pjsip_auth_srv_xxx() in
sip_auth.h.

Cheers
 Benny