Debugging silent TLS failure in current SVN build

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Michael Schloh von Bennewitz
<pjsip at encambio.com> wrote:

>  Hello Benny,
>
>  >From the logging, I was able to determine that a new definition is
>  required to build TLS into pjsua, namely PJSIP_HAS_TLS_TRANSPORT.

Yes.

>  Before, I had TLS working just giving the '--enable-ssl' parameter
>  to aconfigure. Now it seems that if this is done, aconfigure will
>  not add the proper SSL paths and libraries to the build. This is
>  quite unintuitive, and probably should be changed. For now, the
>  workaround is to not declare '--enable-ssl' if enabled SSL is
>  desired (kind of backwards thinking). I can explain more about
>  this problematic logic in aconfigure if someone is concerned.

Actually if you see "aconfigure --help", there is no '--enable-ssl'
option! All there is is '--disable-ssl'. So the default behavior will
autodetect OpenSSL presence and put the paths as required.

Cheers
 Benny