invite session and reinvite

HI,
I have  a basic doubt about  invite session and reinvite .
I am writing a B2B UA .
I need to carry all the requests from one leg to the other leg .

When the UA gets a reinvite , will the application  gets this
reINVITE  (when we use invite session)so that ,
the application can forward this reinvite to the other leg .

Could you please let me know whether using inivite sessions for this purpose is
ok ,for handling  INVITE requests in a B2B mode ?

Or Is it better to use  UA library with out invite session.

with thanks and regards
Mahesh